New Skin Treatments at the Personal Enhancement Center
Our skilled team of skin care experts at the Personal Enhancement Center is excited to announce a variety of new additions we’ve made to our comprehensive selection of advanced skin care treatments! These options are some of the most state-of-the-art procedures available for both men and women looking to effectively address signs of age, areas of undesired hair, and other common skin conditions. Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Christopher Godek, MD, offers these new treatments at both of our New Jersey locations, along with the many other popular skin care options you’ve come to expect from our practice.
New treatments that have been added include:
- Forever Bare BroadBand Light™ for Hair Removal – Tired of waxing, plucking, and other uncomfortable, inconvenient hair removal techniques? Forever Bare BroadBand Light™ (BBL) therapy is designed to reduce targeted hair in a way that makes it never grow back.
- BBL™ Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation – BroadBand Light therapy can be an effective treatment for wrinkles, skin discoloration, age spots, loss of firmness, rosacea, and many other common concerns.
- Forever Clear BBL™ for Acne – This unique variation on traditional BBL™ therapy is specifically geared toward helping patients address active breakouts and decrease the amount of time acne flare-ups remain on the skin.
- HALO™ Hybrid Fractional Laser Rejuvenation – The HALO™ system utilizes both ablative and non-ablative laser modalities to significantly rejuvenate skin affected by fine lines/wrinkles, mild scarring, pigmented lesions, and other conditions.
- Contour TRL™ (Tunable Resurfacing Laser) – This advanced “laser peel” can be an ideal option for patients who would like to address signs of aging, skin laxity, poor tone and texture, fine lines around the eyelids or the mouth, and other concerns.
Be sure to click on the links for additional details on each procedure. If you are interested in learning more, please contact our practice today. We are happy to answer your questions, or to assist you with scheduling a consultation to find out how our skin care procedures can help you reach your goals.Previous Post Next Post