Dr. Godek to Lecture at ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Christopher P. Godek will be lecturing on numerous topics at the esteemed ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium! Held from January 13th–15th at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, this year’s meeting will cover innovative ideologies, techniques, and concepts in the field of facial plastic surgery with the aim that those in attendance can improve upon the level of aesthetic care they are able to provide patients at their own practices.
Throughout the conference, Dr. Godek will share his knowledge and expertise as a lecturer and discussant on topics such as blepharoplasty intricacies, combining facelift with laser therapy, tip-focused rhinoplasty, and more. His speaking engagements for both the “Facial Program” and “Rhinoplasty Program” are outlined below.
- Discussant – “Starting a Practice: Marketing and Advice” (5:15–6:15 pm)
- Speaker – “Pearls and Ponderings” (6:10–6:15 pm)
- Lecturer – “Treatment of Lower Eyelid Festoons” (9:00–9:15 am)
- Discussant – “Does Anyone Understand Lower Blepharoplasty? Always the Biggest Controversy” (10:05–11:40 am)
- Speaker – “Pearls and Ponderings” (11:35–11:40 am)
- Lecturer – “Facelift Combined with CO2 Laser” (3:40–4:00 pm)
- Lecturer – “Managing Complications in Aesthetic Surgery” (5:10–5:25 pm)
- Lecturer – “Tip Surgery for the Asymmetric Tip” (11:55 am–12:15 pm)
Dr. Godek is honored to have been asked to present at the ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium, and he hopes his fellow aesthetic surgeons are able to take away ideas and techniques that prove beneficial for their patients. “I am thrilled with the opportunity to teach my peers about surgical advancements that can make a positive impact in their practices.”
For more information about Dr. Godek’s speaking engagements at the ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium, please don’t hesitate to contact the Personal Enhancement Center online or by phone today.Previous Post Next Post